- Edinburgh Outriders: The Shoes!
- The Edinburgh Book Festival Outriders cruise Highway I-5 south to San Diego to find Dr. Seuss, L. Frank Baum.
- From Jack London to John Steinbeck: Outriders take the train along the California coast
- Ireland joins Scotland and Michigan: Outriders in the Bay Area.
- On the Bus: Outriders at Ken Kesey’s Farm, with Ken Babbs
Monthly Archives: July 2013
There are three species of equines surviving in the twenty-first century: horse, donkey, zebra, and they can all interbreed, producing sterile offspring. Recently a beautiful donkey-zebra mix was born in an Italian zoo (my friend Alicia Conroy alerted me of … Continue reading
It’s all about the Far North around here. Chris and I are gearing up for a whirlwind literary tour of a big swath of the upper peninsula of Michigan this August. Here is a map of the UP so you … Continue reading