- Edinburgh Outriders: The Shoes!
- The Edinburgh Book Festival Outriders cruise Highway I-5 south to San Diego to find Dr. Seuss, L. Frank Baum.
- From Jack London to John Steinbeck: Outriders take the train along the California coast
- Ireland joins Scotland and Michigan: Outriders in the Bay Area.
- On the Bus: Outriders at Ken Kesey’s Farm, with Ken Babbs
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I used to run bicycle tours in Eastern Europe with my Lipson cousins and friend Mary Szpur, and these were self-contained trips, for which each participant carries all their own stuff. Folks on these kind of tours learn what amazing … Continue reading
Well, there I was downbehind the Comstock community center, checking out the new wildflower walk, going along the mowed trails that lead you to the Kalamazoo River, and I found this bottle. I figured I knew what it was, the … Continue reading
Hometown Book Release Event The initial release of Once Upon a River was a wild event, and so for the paperback release we’ll keep it calm and cool and relaxing. Two Events this June The cover of this book says … Continue reading