- Edinburgh Outriders: The Shoes!
- The Edinburgh Book Festival Outriders cruise Highway I-5 south to San Diego to find Dr. Seuss, L. Frank Baum.
- From Jack London to John Steinbeck: Outriders take the train along the California coast
- Ireland joins Scotland and Michigan: Outriders in the Bay Area.
- On the Bus: Outriders at Ken Kesey’s Farm, with Ken Babbs
Monthly Archives: June 2017
While Jenni Fagan and I are Outriders, traveling in the New World as part of the Edinburgh Bookfestival, in my hometown of Kalamazoo, Michigan, Outriders are a motorcycle gang. I used to hang out with a family called the Coles. … Continue reading
The Edinburgh Book Festival Outriders cruise Highway I-5 south to San Diego to find Dr. Seuss, L. Frank Baum.
During our luxurious time in Southern California, Jenni Fagan and I have been kindly attended to by our glamorous and exuberant tour organizer, Karissa Kary, who took us to, among other places, a cafe in Long Beach where we saw … Continue reading
Jenni Fagan and I have continued our psychedelic journey, traveling from San Francisco to California. We caught bus from SF, which takes us to Oakland, California, to Jack London Square, where we boarded the Amtrak’s Coast Starlight train. The author … Continue reading